In honor of this May’s National Water Safety Month, ReesSpecht Life and the Long Island Drowning Prevention Task force are teaming up to issue you a challenge to help raise awareness for water safety…
Here are the rules for challenge:
- Challenge your friends, co-workers, family to help promote Water Safety awareness!
- Option 1: Donate to the ReesSpecht the Water Campaign (We are a designated 501(c)(3) charity)
- Option 2: Apply any white cream to your nose (Zinc Oxide, Desitin, Beauty Cream, etc.) and take a picture of yourself wearing it.
- Share your picture with us here below. We will put your picture in the Gallery for the world to see you are a water safety superhero.
- Try to wear the cream on your nose for the entire day.
- If anyone asks you a question about why you are wearing the zinc oxide, or other white cream on your nose, explain to them that you are doing it to raise awareness for water safety and the ReesSpecht the Water Campaign.
- Send them to our website (www.reesspechtlife.com) or the Long Island Drowning Prevention Task force’s homepage; www.lidptf.org
- Challenge them to do the same.
- Share on social media! #RSW – Challenge your friends and use the hashtag to share!
- We will hold a poll for the “Best” picture at the challenge’s end and those in the picture will be immortalized as characters in the second sequel to “A Little Rees Specht Cultivates Kindness”. Additionally, winners will receive signed copies of our first book and other ReesSpecht Life Swag <3
Help us spread the word about the importance of water safety. Drowning is the number one cause of accidental death in children aged 1-4 and the second leading cause of death in children aged 1-14. There are steps we can all take to prevent drownings – and awareness is the key to prevention. Take our challenge, you may just save a life by doing it…
If you would like more information regarding ReesSpecht the Water and the Long Island Drowning Prevention Task Force please click on the following link for the ReesSpecht The Water Homepage.
Upload your Photo Below: (It will be posted once approved by an admin)